Eurocase performs all work necessary to successfully deliver your order to your customer:
• goods receipt, storage and inventory management
• order registration, IT links (webshop, carrier)
• order picking, assembly (assembly, cover letters, etc.)
• packaging and shipping (personalized, your own house style, track & trace, etc.)
• financial order processing (debtor management and collection)
• customer service, return logistics (inspection, repackaging, destruction, etc.)
• real-time reports (mutations, stock alerts and forecasts, history, returns, etc.)
We organize every step within this process for you in such a way that you optimally respond to the needs of your customers. You can outsource the entire fulfillment process to us or just one or a few components, for example customer service and return logistics. Whatever you choose: your customers and products always receive our utmost attention.
And quality is our priority. With built-in checks and samples within each process step, we reduce the number of complaints and returns to a minimum. Eurocase also strives for a product failure of 0%. This requires careful storage of goods, meticulous assembly and precise packaging of your products. That is only possible with a professional and dedicated team of people who have been associated with our organization for years.